OCD

I guess I'm sick.  Probably obsess.  I just lurvvee coffee no matter what.  I'm a coffee addict.  My day starts with a cup of coffee.  For me, coffee is the most important meal of my day, lolz.  When I reach home from work, I drink coffee.  After dinner, I drink coffee.  Most of the time, before I go to bed, I prepare a cup of coffee. What do I like most about coffee?  I like it hot.  I like the cold one too.  The one preps in a machine.  Some frappe' blended.  Maybe, that's why Starbucks became popular in my country.  They serve it hot or cold, with or without cream, with or without milk, a good ambiance, plus the free wifi of course.  You get a cup of ice or hot coffee and you get a free wifi (: 

Coffee makes me excited.  Why? My heart is palpitating, hahaha.  The aroma smells good.  I'm sick.  I have this OCD.  I hope this would give me more benefits than bad (:  

No comments: