Mathematical Prayer of Mathematician Shepherd


Dear Jesus,

We thank you for everything. 
For my family and loved ones. 
For all our blessings. For another day.   
Please be with us today.




In my early childhood education I have learned to match and identify shapes
The difference of small and large, tall and short, light and heavy,
empty or full, above and  below, bigger numbers and smaller numbers
as well as comparing numbers.

Enlighten my mind so that I may do well in Mathematics
So I may fill in the missing numbers in ascending and descending order
So I may be able to match words with numbers,
And learn better the properties of number, place value,  and rounding off numbers.

Counting money that’s I’ve been waiting for
So I may be able to count my coins and  bills
So I can save enough
and compute the change when I’m buying stuff.

Please guide me on  learning the multiplication table soon,
as well as Division, Fractions and Decimal Places
Computation using the Long and Short Method
Problem Solving and Reading Time.

Please bless  my teacher
To add patience on us,
Fun will be multiplied
And will be able to understand Math as easy as one-two-three.

Please hear  my Math wishes
And to sum it all
may we be united as one in your family.
In this I pray, in Jesus NameAmen




No comments: